-
October 25th, 2004, 12:35 AM
#1
Inactive Member
We sent my niece's Bitty in for what sounds like a similar problem. They replaced her whole head. I also didn't know about requesting that we wanted her to still have a string so her head is attached with a plastic tie wrap type thing. I wish I had found this board sooner. I didn't even ask if it was covered under warranty. I was charged $20.00 plus shipping. My niece is happy but to me it's like a whole new doll. I recently bought a doll off ebay. We thought she was an AGT but now I think she is a Molly. The only other AG that lives with us is Molly so now we have twins. Her hair was a mess so we did the downy dunk. It's better but now that we can get a brush thru it but her hair has been cut. Does AG ever rewig them when you send the in? I've thought about giving her a new image myself but she's already got a personality so...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks